As a DEC member, you receive:
- Official representation by DEC through presentations and meetings with government and other industry stakeholders
- Representation through DEC’s national and international appointments in multi-sector Councils, Consultation Bodies, Protocols and invitation only Roundtables
- Representation through reciprocal membership held by DEC (e.g., VA Angels, Ontario Sustainable Energy Association, APPrO, Biogas Association, CanSIA and more)
- 25% discount on DEC Service Fees (Innovation to Commercialisation Program, I2CP)
- Major discounts at DEC events (e.g., 33% discount at Energy Storage Workshop – DEC Members $49.99 Non-members $74.99)
- Event discounts to other industry events (e.g., Alberta Power Symposium, Calgary, Alberta, September 19 - 20, 2017, IAGT Gas Turbine Symposium, Banff, Alberta, October 23-25, 2017, DEC Members get 20% discount)
- Board and Committee opportunities for qualified member representatives
- Speaking opportunities at workshops, conferences, keynote presentations
- Marketing and promotion of your company in DEC monthly newsletters and at events (To read our latest Newsletter click here)
- Opportunities to access international markets through trade commission network (e.g., import/export opportunities and trade missions)
- Opportunities for media and social media support, information and opportunities.
- Free subscription to and inclusion in monthly DEC Newsletter
- Annual Industry Market Report provided to members at Annual General Meetings
To apply for membership click here.
Once we have received the membership application we will contact you to confirm details.
Our 2017 Membership Fees are listed here.
You can see our full list of members here.